G’day folks and welcome to another trading day with your friendly, neighbourhood CMC Market Analyst!
For real-time up-to-date data/news/research/ideas/strategies, check out our insights panel on the CMC Markets Invest platform and follow us on Twitter:
Azeem Sheriff –
Tina Teng –
CMC Markets ANZ –
CMC Markets Singapore –
CMC Markets Canada –
ASX:ELD – Elders Ltd – BULLISH BIAS
- Key levels on the chart – consider taking trades from key support/resistance zones.
- Elders announced at 39% jump in annual underlying earnings to $232.1m.
- Longstanding CEO announces his exit.
- Due to extreme rainfall events across the eastern states it’s unclear whether full harvest potential for both summer and winter crops can be reached.
- Full-year FY22 highlights also included: Net profit up 9% to $162.9m, Dividends up 33.3% year-on-year, Real Estate Services gross margin was $61.6m, up 21% on FY21, Net debt stood at $284.9m, up $68m on the prior year.
- Longstanding CEO Mark Allison to step down on or before Nov 23, completing 10yrs of leadership.
Article of the Day: Medical cannabis fuels growth in Canopy, Cronos and Curaleaf
Podcast of the Day: Investment educator Brian Feroldi’s three principles for long-term investing
(All news & data sourced from AFR / The Australian / Bloomberg / Reuters / CNBC / Wall Street Journal / Morningstar / OPTO / Trading Economics)
Disclaimer: CMC Markets is an execution-only service provider. The material (whether or not it states any opinions) is for general information purposes only, and does not take into account your personal circumstances or objectives. Nothing in this material is (or should be considered to be) financial, investment or other advice on which reliance should be placed. No opinion given in the material constitutes a recommendation by CMC Markets or the author that any particular investment, security, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. The material has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research. Although we are not specifically prevented from dealing before providing this material, we do not seek to take advantage of the material prior to its dissemination.